FoundLoveStrong

FoundLoveStrong
We found each other, We fell in love with each other, And together we can be strong through everything and anything.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The not so pretty "Under the Sink" project!

Well, I have been looking underneith our sink for many months now and every single time I can not get over how unorganized it was and the ugly wallpaper that was used for the base to cover up the not so pretty wood. I thought maybe I should paint it......

Here is the before picture.
See...not so pretty and VERY unorganized! So I cleaned all the junk out of the cupboard..


And I was left with nasty wallpaper and stains everywhere! After a little paint and tossing somejunk i didn't need, this was the final result...


I reused Carson's valentines box he got from daycare to hold our plastic bags! And TADA! Not to shabby. This will due until our new cabinets next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment