FoundLoveStrong

FoundLoveStrong
We found each other, We fell in love with each other, And together we can be strong through everything and anything.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My little Project

So I decided to do a little project i found on Pinterest. You can follow me here on Pinterest if you would like! I needed some storage room for my craft room i am creating..
First i got an extra piece of board from the trim Aaron was putting up.

Then you need a hose clamp. You can get these at Menards for a dollar a piece.

Then as many mason jars as you would like for the board. I got these from a great co-worker of mine! Thanks Barb!

You screw the hose clamps to the board.

Then screw on the jars to the hose clamps and as my son's daycare lady always says TADA!

Now i have a place for all my little things laying around :) maybe i could decorate the board and spray paint the jars! Endless possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment