FoundLoveStrong

FoundLoveStrong
We found each other, We fell in love with each other, And together we can be strong through everything and anything.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wine bottle MADNESS!

So I have been trying to collect wine bottles and my sister pulled through for me and got me like 10! So I have been doing projects hehehe!
Then decided to just try getting the labels off with warm water and it worked pretty swell. They actually just kind of peeled off!
TaDa! Now it's time to paint! I picked up some chalkboard spray paint from Menards. And I LOVE IT. It dries so smoothly and quickly.

This is what the bottle looks like after we painted.  I am going to get some chalk and write Faith Hope and Love on the bottles but of course I forgot a final display picture so I will update that soon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment