FoundLoveStrong

FoundLoveStrong
We found each other, We fell in love with each other, And together we can be strong through everything and anything.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mason Time.

Here are a few more things i decided to do with my mason jars!
This is our new table runner and center decor! I cut a strip of burlap and used that has a table runner. I placed some mason jars on the table and stuck my flowers from my wedding with the vase they were in, into a mason jar! And those are our wedding flutes we had as well.


I also made a little date jar for Aaron and I. We are always trying to think of ideas so I decided to think of 50 ideas and fold the paper and wrote on the back if we had to go to Fargo for the date, a summer date or an anytime date. I was pretty stoked for this and can't wait to use it!
I also just used them for decorations around the house.
There are a few of our mason jar uses. I am going to attempt to die the jars a blue color next. We also used some jars to hold cotton balls and Q tips in the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment